This Hershey chocolate bundt cake is going to be your favorite oh so good chocolatey-but-not-too-chocolatey bundt cake. It’s moist, delicious, sweet, and just SOOOO GOOD!! You’ll be running to this recipe again and again. Just scroll down below to get the full chocolate bundt cake recipe!
But before you do that… make sure you’re following me on pinterest!
This chocolate bundt cake recipe is personally one of my FAVORITES. It’s perfect for those days you want a little sweet treat that’s chocolatey but not too overpowering or rich. It has the perfect balance of vanilla and chocolate!
My favorite chocolate bundt cake recipe
It’s pretty well loved by the family, too! It never goes to waste as we all are fighting for the last piece of chocolate bundt cake. It’s sooooo yummy!
My secret to a perfect bundt cake frosting
As you’re making this deliciously sweet chocolate bundt cake, you’re going to be resisting the urge to eat all this batter – especially the chocolate! And the frosting is SOOOOOO lick-the-bowl worthy, too. My family loves it when they see this recipe on the monthly meal plan.
Of course, you’ll want to scroll down for the full recipe, but it’s just making the batters and pouring them in the pan! It’s a bit more complicated than that, but you can scroll down to get to it and make your delicious chocolate bundt cake!
One thing to keep in mind when you’re making the frosting for this chocolate bundt cake is you need to add milk slowly! It’s the secret. I like frosting that is not too thick or too thin, but I know many others who just LOVE thick frosting. Add the milk slowly to get that perfect consistency.
What ingredients do I need for this chocolate bundt cake
The frosting in this chocolate bundt cake recipe is so good, but it’s even better on the cake.
Here is what you will need to make this chocolate bundt cake recipe:
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
For the frosting you will need:
- powdered sugar
- cocoa powder
You are going to LOVE this bundt cake recipe. It’s one of our favorites and I can’t wait to hear what you think of it after you make it for the furst time.
Enjoy this delicious chocolate bundt cake recipe. It’s so sweet, chocolatey, moist and delicious. Let me know how your chocolate bundt cake turns out – I love seeing them.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you made these! We love your feedback, as it helps us decide what to create next. If you want to see more recipes like this, make sure to RATE this recipe!
How to Make a Hershey Chocolate Bundt Cake
Hershey Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3-6 teaspoons milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the butter, sugar, and vanilla together until fluffy. Slowly add the eggs and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk. Beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 cups of batter, the chocolate syrup, and the remaining baking soda and set aside.
- Pour the plain batter into the bundt pan, followed by the chocolate batter directly on top. Do not mix them together.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan to cool on a cooling rack.
- Mix together all the frosting ingredients, slowly adding the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
- Once the cake has cooled, frost the cake as desired and serve. Enjoy
If you loved this chocolate bundt cake as much as we did, you’ll love this brown sugar bundt cake!
Or these delicious double chocolate chip muffins!