I don’t know who loves this OREO Cookie Ball Snowman Recipe more, my kids or my mother. They are creamy, delicious, and fun to make. I loved making the Turkey Cookies and the OREO Cookie Ball Thanksgiving Turkey, and these are just as delicious and fun to make.
How to Make OREO Cookie Balls
To make these cookie balls, you will need to make them with the original OREO Cookie Ball recipe. It is a quick and easy recipe that gives you creamy and delicious cookie balls everyone will love.
How do I make OREO Snowman Cookie Balls?
To get started you need only a few things on hand:
- OREO cookies
- cream cheese
- candies and sprinkles for coating
1. Take the OREO cookies and place them into an airtight ziplock bag. Take a rolling pin and carefully crush the cookies into small pieces.
2. Add crushed cookies to a mixer with cream cheese. Mix well.
3. Take mixture and roll into one-inch cookie balls and line them up on a cookie sheet. Place into the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate and then cover and dip the cookie balls until completely covered. Line the cookie balls on waxed paper on a cookie sheet. Once finished, place the cookie balls into the refrigerator for an hour to fully harden.
5. Remove from the fridge and start adding your favorite candies and sprinkles to decorate.
Snowman Cookie Ball Candy Variations
The fun is all in how you decorate your cookie balls. I love to use different candies and sprinkles:
- snowflake sprinkles
- rolos for the hate
- candy pens for marking
How to Store
You can store these out of the refrigerator for a couple of days. If you need to store them longer, store them into the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for a month. To unfreeze, place them in the fridge the day before consumption.
OREO Cookie Balls Snowman Recipe
These are so cute and so fun. It’s hard to eat just one, and the kids love to try and make these.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
Make sure to print out the recipe and make your own OREO Cookie Ball Snowman this Christmas!
OREO Cookie Balls - Snowman Recipe
- 1 package OREO Cookies
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese softened
- 4 packages Bakers Chocolate
- Additional supplies to decorate snowmen
- 1 package Rolo chocolate candy
- black gel icing
- orange gel icing
- white gel icing or candy snowflakes found in the specialty cakes and cookie section of craft stores
- Take the entire package of OREO Cookies (filling and all) and crush them in a large gallon ziplock bag.
- Empty cookie crumbs into large mixing bowl.
- Place cream cheese in large mixing bowl.
- Mix well on medium speed.
- Use a 1" cookie scoop and create round balls with palms of hands. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie balls in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt Baker's Chocolate per instructions.
- Dip Cookie Balls into chocolate and then place on a wax paper covered cookie sheet. Place in the refrigerator for an hour to harden.
- To Make Snowman:
- Take icing and dab a bit on a Rolo candy and place on the top of the cookie ball. Use the gel icing to create eyes, nose, and mouth. Add a dab of icing to snowflake and attach to the Rolo for decoration.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.