Egg rolls cooked in the air fryer are simply amazing. The outside is perfectly crispy, and the inside is warm, savory, and juicy. Every bite has a satisfying crunch from cabbage and a pop of color from carrots. Serve these tasty egg rolls with your favorite dipping sauce, and you’ve got a yummy appetizer or snack that everyone will enjoy in less than 10 minutes!
Take out and Chinese food is expensive and who has the time to make egg rolls from scratch? Not me! That’s why I love this quick and easy frozen egg roll recipe. Plus, using the air fryer means they will come out crispy and delicious every time.
These crispy egg rolls are so good. You won’t order take-out or spend hours in the kitchen preparing egg rolls again!
I love using the air fryer versus deep frying these egg rolls. You still get crunchy egg rolls without the added fat or calories that are included in the oil.
I also love dipping these egg rolls in soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, and duck sauce. They are some of my favorites!
Grab your favorite brand of eggs rolls in the freezer section of the grocery store. They make a great snack and the air fryer is the best way to make them. There are several different brands to choose from.
This is by far my favorite easy method for making egg rolls and one of my favorite frozen foods to make.
Why You’ll Love These Frozen Egg Rolls In The Air Fryer
- These air fryer egg rolls go from freezer to crispy and delicious in less than 10 minutes.
- Great appetizer, snack, quick lunch, or dinner! Serve with a side of veggies and rice, and you’re good to go!
- Practically no prep work is needed – open the box and go!
- A real crowd-pleaser, everyone loves these yummy egg rolls!
What You Need To Make Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- 6 frozen pork egg rolls (or chicken, or vegetable, or spring rolls)
- Air Fryer
- Serving dish
How to Make Frozen Egg Rolls In The Air Fryer
Step 1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket if needed with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
Step 2. Place egg rolls in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Step 3. Air Fry Egg Rolls at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked fully and the egg rolls golden brown.
Step 4. Carefully remove from the basket of the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce, fried rice, and more.
There’s a good chance that these eggrolls will go quickly, but if you do happen to have any leftover egg rolls, keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
When ready to reheat, pop a few back into the air fryer at 360 degrees for 2 or 3 minutes or until heated through.
Tips For Making Frozen Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Do not overfill the air fryer basket. Overfilling will result in unevenly cooked egg rolls.
- Remove air fryer basket and shake every couple of minutes to evenly cook egg rolls.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook egg rolls in batches to keep from overcrowding.
What To Serve/Pair With Air Fried Egg Rolls
Here are more delicious Asian-inspired foods!
- Sweet Chili Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef And Ramen Bowls
- Air Fryer Frozen Orange Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Frozen Egg Rolls In The Air Fryer FAQs
Do I need to thaw frozen egg rolls before cooking?
No, you do not need to thaw frozen egg rolls before cooking, in fact, the egg rolls will cook more evenly if kept completely frozen until time to cook.
Do I have to add oil to my air fryer before cooking?
No. There it is not necessary to oil the air fryer basket beforehand because frozen egg rolls already have oil on them.
Can I use my oven instead of the air fryer for this recipe?
Yes! Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place frozen egg rolls on a greased cooking sheet and cook for 15 minutes or until outside is brown and crispy.
Can I use chicken egg rolls for this recipe?
Of course, any flavor egg roll may be used for this dish. Besides pork, chicken, beef, seafood, or plain vegetable egg rolls are all excellent options.
Can these egg rolls be made in the microwave?
Yes, however, I wouldn’t recommend it. Frozen egg rolls cooked in the microwave will be soggy and below par. If you don’t have an air fryer, I recommend using the oven instead of the microwave. Follow the package’s cooking instructions if you want to use the microwave.
Will larger egg rolls take longer to cook?
Yes. This recipe makes larger egg rolls. If you are using mini egg rolls, the cooking time will be decreased by a few minutes. Keep an eye on them at all times to ensure they do not burn.
These frozen egg rolls are a quick snack and one of my family’s favorite snacks when we are looking for something easy.
MORE EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES:
I Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets me know how I am doing and lets others know they should try it!
Do you like Pinterest? If so, follow me on Pinterest where I share all of my favorite recipes!
Tag Me In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join the Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Fans!) and share your photos! I love to see your creations. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @pinkwhenjen.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let me know! I would love to help and also love feedback on all of my posts.
How to Make Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer – Time & Temp
- 8 egg rolls frozen
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket if needed with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Place egg rolls in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry Egg Rolls at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked fully and the egg rolls golden brown.
- Carefully remove from the basket of the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce, fried rice, and more.