You can’t have an amazing dinner without serving an easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. This recipe is so easy and so delicious. It’s one of my favorites and possibly soon to be one of yours as well. Grab this easy bread recipe and save it.
It’s one we make often at our house.
The Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
One of my favorite things about this cheesy garlic bread is that it only takes a few minutes to make.
You don’t have to make bread from scratch for it to be delicious, just grab a loaf or two from your grocery store or local baker and start from there.
What cheese is best for Garlic Bread?
This is a little tricky because there isn’t just ONE cheese in my opinion. For my cheesy garlic bread I like to use:
- mozzarella cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Parmigiano cheese
This is the perfect mixture for cheesy garlic bread.
How do I Make Cheesy Garlic Bread?
Cheesy garlic bread is an easy recipe when you are making it with already fresh-baked bread from your local baker.
I just grab my loaf, butter, olive oil, and cheese about 10 minutes before I plan to serve dinner.
What recipes do I serve cheesy garlic bread with?
I don’t know about you, but I don’t usually need an excuse to eat a warm and fresh loaf of bread. Let alone a garlic and cheese bread that is fresh from the oven. But if you are looking for a few good recipes to serve with your cheesy garlic bread, consider:
Easy Steps for Cheesy Garlic Bread
Take the bread and slice it through the middle, creating two long pieces.
Once the butter mixture is ready, take a brush and brush it over both halves of the bread.
Take all of the cheeses and mix them together well. Cover each loaf with the cheese mixture as completely as possible.
Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and starts to turn brown.
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- loaf of french bread this one is a white vienna
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup grated and mixed mozzarella cheddar
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- Heat oven to 325.
- Cut loaf of bread into two halves.
- In a small pan over medium heat melt butter with olive oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Brush the butter garlic mixture over the bread.
- Take all of the cheeses and mix them together well.
- Cover each loaf with the cheese mixture as completely as possible.
- Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and starts to turn brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you're using with each recipe.