These easy kitchen sink cookies will have you scrambling to make more than just one batch. They are full of chocolate, pretzels, caramel, and more, and they are DELICIOUS. You may have heard them be called ‘everything but the kitchen sink’ cookies. That’s probably a really good description!
I don’t know about you, but I am a HUGE fan of cookies. There are not many cookies that I DON’T love, because I honestly just love them all. Ha!
Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe
I remember when I was growing up making these in the kitchen with my mom. They are so fun to make, and full of yummy ingredients!
Not only are they full of yummy ingredients, but they also are quick and easy to make. From start to finish, it won’t be long before you are munching on these delicious treats.
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies
You may have also heard of these everything but the kitchen sink cookies, which are totally the same. I think some of us just like to shorten things up a bit for ease. No matter which you decide to call them, you are sure to fall in love with this recipe.
If you’ve never made these before, you may be asking your self what exactly goes into these kitchen sink cookies? The quick answer: lots of yummy things! These are truly some of my favorite cookies to make. The salt and crunch from the pretzels and the soft and chewy chocolate chips makes this dessert truly delicious.
Serve these warm by themselves, or with a little vanilla ice cream on the side when they are fresh out of the oven. Man oh man are they good!
Kitchen Sink Cookies
Grab your appetite and start making these delicious cookies today. I love to grab my youngest daughter and have her help me make these cookies. It’s always a treat to have a little helper, and it always brings back those memories of helping my mom when I was younger.
Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea sat + more for sprinkling
- 3/4 cup broken pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups caramel bits
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, vanilla, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix to combine into a creamy batter.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix forming a dough.
- Pour in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir.
- Mix in the caramel bits.
- Lastly, mix in the broken pretzel pieces.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop onto a baking sheet. I like to use a whoopie pie pan. Be sure to spray with a cookie spray or use parchment paper.
- Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes (time will depend on how big your cookies are). Cookies are done when the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.