This Strawberry Cobbler is made with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, flour, sugar, and a whole lot of deliciousness! You’re going to love how quick and easy it is to make this delicious summertime dessert.
I love to make desserts in the summer that are quick and easy. Not only that, but I love to use strawberries. I am always looking for new desserts to make with strawberries and love it when I can use the entire box before they go bad. That can be hard in the summer!
Cobblers are some of my absolute favorite desserts to make. Not only are they full of delicious fruit, but they are super easy to make. Easy desserts? Yes, please!
Speaking of easy dessert, another favorite fresh fruit recipe you need to bookmark and save for later is this recipe for grape salad. It’s creamy, delicious, and made in just 10 minutes.
Ingredients needed for cobbler
The best thing about this cobbler is that there are really not too many ingredients. In fact, you probably have everything you need on hand to make this simple dessert.
- strawberries, fresh and sliced.
- white granulate sugar
- butter, melted
- lemon juice
- brown sugar
The only thing you might need to grab is a large basket of strawberries. I can promise you’re going to have requests to make this again.
If you love a strawberry good recipe, I have a few more you may want to bookmark and save for later:
- strawberry poke cake
- strawberry cheesecake chocolate crepes
- strawberry and nutella cobbler
- no bake strawberry cloud cake
If you’re in a hurry, you can jump down to the bottom of this post and grab the full printable recipe card. We have all of our tips and tricks and ingredients listed for you in one easy place. If you’re not in a hurry, stick around and read more about why we love this cobbler.
How to Make Strawberry Cobbler
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, white sugar, and egg. Blend well until it’s a fine, coarse, crumbly topping.
- Add the sliced strawberries to the bottom of a prepared 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Cover the strawberries with lemon juice.
- Top the berries with the prepared flour mixture.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the flour mixture.
- Sprinkle the top of the mixture with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
This is by far one of our absolute favorite cobbler recipes. It’s such a quick, easy, and delicious dessert.
Strawberry Cobbler FAQs
The answer is yes! You can bake the cobbler and then allow it to completely cool. Cover the cobbler in a freezer proof plastic wrap and then cover with foil and freeze for up to a month. Thaw the cobbler overnight in the refrigerator and then reheat in the oven on 350 degrees Fahrenheit until heated through.
You can leave cobbler out overnight if you plan on eating it with a day or so of making it. Make sure it is tightly covered and store it out of direct sunlight.
I hope you enjoy this cobbler recipe as much as our family does. I love to use fresh strawberries when baking, and this is one of my favorite ways to use them. Do you have favorite strawberry recipes? Leave me a comment and share them below.
If you make this recipe, make sure to come back and give it a star rating. That lets us know what you think of the recipe and it also lets our readers know how good this recipe is.
Not only that, but make sure you take a photo of your recreation and share it on social media. Make sure you tag me! I love to see PinkWhen readers recreating my favorite recipes. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @pinkwhenjen.
Don’t forget to leave a comment, and make sure you leave us a rating!
Delicious Strawberry Cobbler
- 4 cups strawberries
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, salt, white sugar, and egg. Blend in a mixer until you have a coarse, crumbly mixture.
- Prepare an 8 x 8 baking dish. Cover the bottom with sloced strawberries.
- Top the strawberries with the flour mixture.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or with a scoop of fresh whipped cream.