If this recipe doesn’t take you right back to grandma’s kitchen, you’re missing out. This simple recipe for Grape Salad with Cream Cheese will have you “patiently” waiting for dessert. Wait until you see how good this looks, and tastes!
You know what goes good with Grape Salad?
But this yummy chicken salad with apples is the perfect partner recipe.
Before you write this off because you’re uncertain about the cream cheese in the recipe, understand that this dish is really, really good. It’s one of my favorite treats without making me feel as though I’m “going overboard” when I’m trying to eat halfway decent.
The combination of the grapes and cream cheese makes this a truly creamy dessert. (and don’t worry, there are a few other ingredients that are added to give it a bit of sweetness and texture as well!)
If you’re ready for a simple and easy dessert option, this is the one for you!
GRAPE SALAD RECIPE
I’ve failed to mention the best part of this simple dessert recipe…there’s literally no cooking or baking involved at all.
This easy grape salad is made with green grapes, but you can use red grapes or a mixture of both red and green grapes with this recipe.
As long as you can mix together a few ingredients, you’ll be able to whip up this recipe for grape salad easily and without worry.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- Grapes: Choose between red or green grapes, or include a mixture of them both.
- Cream Cheese: softened up to room temperature for the creamiest blend.
- Sour Cream: gives this salad more flavor that pairs perfectly with these ingredients!
- Granulated Sugar: Adds the perfect addition of sweetness.
- Brown Sugar: More sweetness!
- Vanilla: Adds a little extra flavor.
- Chopped Pecans: Crumbled over the top.
- Graham Crackers: Mixed in with the brown sugar and pecans for a delicious topping.
HOW TO MAKE GRAPE SALAD
I can assure you that this recipe for grape salad isn’t hard. The only hard part is not eating all of this yummy dessert before dinner is served.
Grape Salad with Cream Cheese
Add grapes to a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until creamy.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the grapes. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Before serving, mix chopped pecans, graham cracker crumbs, and brown sugar together. Sprinkle onto the grape salad when ready to serve.
GRAPE SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE FAQS
CAN YOU FREEZE GRAPE SALAD FOR LATER?
This wouldn’t be ideal. Due to the use of the grapes and topping with graham crackers, eating this fresh is going to have the best taste and texture.
You will want to chill it for a while in the fridge once you make it but this isn’t going to have the same effect as if you’re putting it in the freezer.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
This recipe will need to be kept cold and in the fridge. Adding a lid to it is also the best option so that it keeps as much air out as possible.
If you make it ahead of time, you’ll want to put it in the fridge for a short time to chill and cool as well.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
If you love this recipe for grape salad as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Ultimate Dessert Fruit Pizza
- Peach Crisp
- Marinated Olive and Grape Tomato Salad Holiday Recipe
- Yogurt Bites
- 31 Fresh and Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Grape Salad with Cream Cheese
- 2 lbs green grapes
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Add grapes to a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the grapes.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, mix chopped pecans, graham cracker crumbs, and brown sugar together. Sprinkle onto the grape salad when ready to serve.
- Use green grapes, red grapes, or even mix both red and green grapes together for this recipe.
- Do not add the topping to the salad until you are ready to serve.
- Store the grape salad in the refrigerator in a covered dish until ready to serve.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.
Leave a Reply