Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are the absolute, hands down, the best way to make this easy snack. Perfectly cooked on the inside and deliciously crunchy on the outside. Now you’ll always want to make Totino’s or your favorite frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer.
Want to learn the best way to reheat pizza? Reheat pizza in an Air Fryer!
I love how quick and easy the air fryer is when it comes to making foods. I can’t tell you how many times I have accidentally run late or forgotten something and realized I needed a last-minute food fix for dinner.
Need a last minute breakfast idea? These Air Fryer Donut Holes are always a hit and super easy to make.
The air fryer is always my favorite go to machine. You can quickly and easily cook fresh foods, but you can also cook just about any food from frozen, like these Air Fryer Tater Tots. Making pizza rolls in air fryer is no exception.
If you love carnival style food, these Air Fryer Corn Dogs are another great recipe!
But wait! I also have this game day skillet dip that’s made for dipping pizza rolls, and it’s so good!
COOKING PIZZA ROLLS IN AIR FRYER
There are several reasons I choose to cook pizza rolls in air fryer versus an oven or microwave. It’s faster, more convenient, and they are PERFECT every single time.
- Air Fried Pizza Rolls are fully cooked and crisp in just 7 minutes
- Microwaved pizza bites are soggy, can explode with pizza sauce, and are never crunchy.
- Preheating a regular oven takes time, and so does oven baking.
Just those few reasons alone should make you want to make delicious pizza rolls in an air fryer. But if that wasn’t enough, you could also deep fry pizza rolls to get that perfect fried taste.
When making air-fried pizza rolls, there is no oil, and you’re saving yourself about 70% of the extra fat calories you would have received from actual fried pizza rolls. The cooking time is also short!
Want more recipes and tips? Join our Air Fryer Facebook group.
Pizza rolls are super easy and only take a few minutes.
They also make the perfect snack or game day appetizer.
To make sure the pizza rolls are evenly cooked, be careful not to overcrowd them in the basket.
Make sure you leave enough room in between the pizza rolls for the air to circulate and cook the rolls evenly.
You’re going to love just how quick and easy this is.
HOW TO COOK PIZZA ROLLS IN AIR FRYER
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the basket with a piece of parchment paper or olive oil cooking spray.
- Open the Air Fryer Basket and place a single layer of pizza rolls on the basket. Leave a little room between the pizza rolls, careful to not overcrowd them.
- Cook the frozen pizza rolls for 6 minutes, flipping them at the 3 minute mark.
- When finished, remove the pizza rolls from the basket and allow them to cool for 2 minutes before cooking. Be careful, they are HOT!
- Serve with pizza sauce, marinara sauce, salad dressing, or your favorite sauce for dipping.
If I am making a lot, of frozen rolls I will place them on a plate and sprinkle them with light mozzarella cheese and top them with a little parsley.
HOW LONG TO COOK PIZZA ROLLS
Pizza rolls are cooked in just 6 minutes in the air fryer, flipping halfway through the cook time. They should be perfectly golden brown, crispy pizza rolls.
You don’t need to add any oil to the pizza rolls, and only should spray a little olive oil on the basket to keep them from sticking to the bottom.
You can also use little parchment paper sheets to keep the rolls from sticking to the basket.
If you cook more pizza rolls than you expected and have over a single layer, you’ll want to add extra cook time to the air fryer. Typically just a few minutes.
Just try and make sure they are as evenly spaced as possible for even cooking.
WHAT AIR FRYER SHOULD I USE?
The Ninja Foodi is a grill and has several different options. It’s also called an air crisper, and you can learn more about that here. I like this for larger projects. You can open the top and check on what’s cooking, and you can also use the temperature probe and never undercook or overcook anything again.
The Cosori has a basket, is an actual air fryer, and makes it easy to shake things around while cooking. The handle on the basket makes removing the basket easier, and it’s very easy to clean. Each works very well and I use them both with this big family of mine. I can have them both working and have dinner done FAST.
They both really do work great and I love to use them on an almost daily basis. One last thing I would recommend with whichever air fryer you choose, make sure to get some basket liners. They are amazing and help make cleanup a breeze!
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 20 pizza rolls Totino's brand is my favorite
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the pizza rolls to the bottom of the basket and set the cook time for 6 minutes. Flip the pizza rolls halfway at the 3 minute mark.
- Set the pizza rolls to the side for 2 minutes before serving, they're HOT.
- Spray the basket with olive oil if needed to keep the rolls from sticking.
- Use parchment paper rather than olive oil if needed.