Are you looking for quick and easy dinners during the week? Do you want to easily stock your freezer with meals for easy dinners? Stock your freezer with crockpot freezer meals! Here are 15 delicious crockpot recipes that are family friendly (shopping list included!).
We have 4 children (and they span a 10 year difference!) and we own a brick and mortar business, so I don’t have a ton of extra time on my hands. While the work week isn’t the best time for me to cook, I will spend a couple of hours on the weekend preparing crockpot freezer meals. Meal prep is the best way to save time during the week ahead.
Here’s Why I Like Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Most are super quick and easy to prep with no cooking ahead of time
- They cook easily out of the freezer without any differences in taste (Whoop!)
- You save a TON of money by prepping meals all at once by purchasing items in bulk.
When I am prepping crockpot meals I will have all of my ingredients out and ready to go. If any of my meals require ground beef, I will take a few minutes to brown that ahead of time. I use plastic sealable freezer bags for all of my meals and they all stay fresh and delicious for up to three months.
If you’ve never made crockpot freezer meals before, you are going to be so excited about how much of a money and time saver this process is.
TO MAKE CROCKPOT FREEZER MEALS YOU NEED:
- Freezer safe sealable bags (Large and small)
- Sharpie marker for labeling date/recipe/instructions
- Labels (optional/you can write on the bag directly)
- Crockpot/Slow Cooker
When making my crock pot freezer meals I like to separate the vegetables. I will keep the vegetables in a smaller ziplock freezer bag and tuck that inside of the larger freezer bag. I typically add the vegetables later in the cook time to keep them from going mushy. Slow cooker meals are made easy with a little organization!
I love creating my slow cooker meals for the freezer. It’s such a smart way to save time during the week and save money.
I like to rotate meals, and I find these slow cooker recipes are the ones that end up in my meal plan most frequently.
15 Crockpot Freezer Meals
You can click through to any of these recipes for the FULL recipe. I also have a shopping list included for all 15 meals to help with making bulk purchases of your ingredients.
4. Beef Fajitas
7. Sloppy Joes
9. Beef Tips
13. Ranch Pork Chops
14. Crockpot Lasagna
Grab the shopping list and you will be ready to make every single recipe. Want to make some serious bulk freezer meals? Double the ingredients to make 2 of each meal and be set for an entire month.
Tips To Keep Crockpot Meals Fresh in the Freezer
We have a few tips to help keep your hard work fresh for as long as possible.
- Squeeze as much air as possible out of the ziplock bags before sealing and freezing.
- If prepping on different days, arrange your freezer meals in order of date created.
- Keep a box of baking soda in your freezer to help with freshness.
- Consider using a vacuum sealer to keep freezer meals longer than 3 months.
Don’t forget to grab your free printables!