Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 28oz BBQ sauce
- 1 15oz pineapple tidbits
- Prepare Crockpot and line the bottom with chicken breasts.
- Top chicken with seasonings.
- Add a half cup of pineapple tidbits to chicken breasts.
- Cover with BBQ sauce and cover.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Serve over brown rice or your favorite side.
Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken Freezer Prep
- Add chicken to a freezer safe airtight bag. Add all seasonings minus the BBQ sauce.
- Seal the bag after squeezing all air out. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- To cook: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Add freezer bag ingredients cook for 4 hours. Add BBQ sauce to the Crockpot and cook an additional 4 hours.
- Serve as desired.
- Do not add BBQ sauce to the freezer bag. Add the BBQ sauce only upon cooking the recipe for best results.
- Shred chicken and serve as tacos or serve chicken breasts whole over brown rice or your favorite sides.