- 2 lbs lean ground beef (cooked)
- 8 lasagna noodles (oven baked/uncooked/broken in half)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- Add meat, seasonings, vegetables, and sauce to slow cooker. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add lasagna noodles and cover with sauce. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Cook for an additional 5 hours.
- Stir lasagna and top with parmesan cheese. Cook for an additional hour.
Crockpot Lasagna Freezer Instructions
- Add cooked ground beef, seasonings, noddles, and uncooked vegetables to a freezer safe airtight bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. DO NOT add cheese or pasta sauce to freezer bag.
- To cook: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Add ingredients from bag and pasta sauce to the Crock Pot. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir well to make sure lasagna noodles are covered. Add mozzarella cheese and cook an additional hour. Stir well.
- Top with parmesan cheese and cook an additional hour.
- Do not freeze the pasta sauce or cheese with the lasgana noodles, meat, seasonings, and vegetables.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.