Crockpot Lasagna is made with beef, vegetables, noodles, and handful of seasonings, to make this slow cooker lasagna taste like you’ve been slaving over it all day. This easy recipe is literally dump and serve, and it’s also PERFECT to freeze for meal planning.
If you enjoy lasagna, you might also enjoy these delicious lasagna rolls! They’re also perfect for freezing. And if you’re looking to save time and money, consider meal prepping with these Crockpot Freezer Meals.
I love crockpot pasta dishes and this is one of my favorites right next to my Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti. You can never give me too many easy, slow cooker pasta recipes.
I also love a good hearty dish, so if you’re looking for something different, make sure to bookmark this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak. It’s another family favorite.
If you’re never had Crockpot Lasagna made in a slow cooker you are missing out! It’s one of my favorite easy ways to make lasagna when I don’t have time to cook for hours. Not only that, but my family LOVES it when I make this recipe.
Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe
With this easy slow cooker lasagna recipe, I can toss everything in the slow cooker in the morning and know it will be ready for me in the afternoon. It just doesn’t get any easier than that! BONUS: My house doesn’t get hot because I never turn on the oven.
The other thing I love about this lasagna is that it’s perfect for meal prepping. I love to have extra meals prepped and ready to go because let’s face it, stuff happens! If I know tomorrow is going to be hectic, it’s as easy as thawing in the fridge overnight and placing it in the slow cooker in the morning.
Head down to the bottom of this page to grab the full printable recipe card. We share how to make this recipe the same day, as well as how to meal prep and make this recipe as a freezer meal.
Crockpot Lasagna is definitely an easy recipe. You only need a few ingredients on hand to make this easy dish. Here is what you will need:
- ground beef
- bell pepper
- Italian seasoning
- white pepper
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley for garnish (optional – but pretty!)
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- Add meat, vegetables, seasonings, and sauce to the crockpot.
If you haven’t already done so, brown the beef first. Then place the cooked ground beef, chopped onion and bell pepper, and seasonings into the crockpot. Add the sauce and mix well. Place the lid to the crockpot liner and cook on low for two hours.
- Add noodles and cheese.
Add the lasagna noodles, cover with some of the meat sauce, and top with the mozzarella cheese. Cover the crockpot and cook for an additional 5 hours on low.
- Stir lasagna and top with additional cheese.
Stir the lasagna slightly and top with shredded parmesan cheese. Cover the crockpot and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish and serve.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a side salad and bread.
Crockpot Lasagna FAQs
I like to use oven ready noodles with this recipe because they cook more evenly and don’t end up being dry or hard.
YES! Crockpot Lasagna is easy to freeze. Just prep and brown the beef, then add all of the beef, vegetables, noodles, and seasonings into a freezer-safe ziplock bag. (You will not freeze the sauce or the cheese.) Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
I hope you and your family enjoy this lasagna as much as we do. If you liked this easy dinner recipe, you might also enjoy:
- Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti
- One Pot Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Beef Tips
- Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (cooked)
- 8 lasagna noodles (oven baked/uncooked/broken in half)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- Add meat, seasonings, vegetables, and sauce to slow cooker. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add lasagna noodles and cover with sauce. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Cook for an additional 5 hours.
- Stir lasagna and top with parmesan cheese. Cover and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Crockpot Lasagna Freezer Instructions
- Add cooked ground beef, seasonings, noodles, and uncooked vegetables to a freezer safe airtight bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. DO NOT add cheese or pasta sauce to the freezer bag.
- To cook: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Add ingredients from bag and pasta sauce to the Crock Pot. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir well to make sure lasagna noodles are covered. Add mozzarella cheese and cook an additional hour. Stir well.
- Top with parmesan cheese, cover, and cook an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted .
- Do not freeze the pasta sauce or cheese with the lasgana noodles, meat, seasonings, and vegetables.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.