Tater Tot Chili Cheese Casserole
- 2 cups chili
- 2 cups tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350.
- Add chili to cover the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Top the chili with frozen tater tots. Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Carefully top casserole with shredded cheese and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
FREEZER MEAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Add the chili to a freezer safe container. Top with tater tots and remove as much air as possible before freezing. Leave in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- To cook: Remove from freezer and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, top with cheese, and then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
CROCKPOT FREEZER MEAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Add chili to freezer safe bag. Remove air and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To cook: Thaw chili in refrigerator overnight. Add chili to the crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir.
- Top chili with tater tots and cook for an additional 2 hours. Cover with cheese, and cook for an additional hour.
- Top with sour cream and fresh parsley for a creamier version of this casserole.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.