Calling all lovers of sweets and treats! This simple Chocolate Almond Fudge is about to make all your snacking dreams come true. If you’ve been looking for a simple chocolate fudge recipe, just wait until you whip up this beauty. (and better set some back for yourself for later because it’s going to be gobbled up fast!)
With just 4 simple ingredients, you’ll have homemade almond fudge in no time at all. I love making this during the holidays and having it set out for everyone to nibble on as they pass by. There’s just something so wonderful about the creamy texture that fudge has. This is probably one of the biggest reasons why I make it so much!
So many people think that fudge is complicated to make but that’s really not the truth. This chocolate fudge recipe is so simple, you’re going to be sad that you waited so long to make it!
CHOCOLATE ALMOND FUDGE
The hardest part about making this chocolate fudge recipe is being patient for it to set up after cooking it. But as long as you can occupy yourself, it’s totally worth the wait.
The recipe will state to cut the fudge into small squares but I say to cut them as big as you want. You’re going to love the taste and flavor of this fudge so much that I have a feeling a small square just isn’t going to be enough. Especially at Christmastime!
Speaking of Christmas, we love these Christmas Crack Saltines.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE ALMOND FUDGE
Just gather up the list of simple ingredients below to get started!
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Almond extract flavoring
- Almond slivers
I just love showing how simple it is to make this chocolate almond fudge.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Heat chocolate chips and condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the ingredients continuously.
Once the chocolate has melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the almond flavoring.
Stir in the almond slivers.
Pour/scoop the fudge into a prepared 9 x 9 square dish. (I like to use silicone because it pops right out and I don’t need to use parchment paper.)
Place the fudge into the refrigerator to harden for 2-3 hours until set.
Remove the fudge from the dish and carefully cut into small bite sized squares.
Chocolate Almond Fudge FAQS
What is the best way to store this homemade fudge once made?
You’re going to want to store it in a cooler place, like the fridge. Put it into an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
What is the best way to sliver almonds?
If you don’t already have slivered almonds in your house, just put your whole almonds in the food processor and get them chopped up into smaller bits. This won’t necessarily make them slivered, but it will get them into smaller pieces that will work well in the fudge.
You can also buy slivered almonds online or at the store as well so you don’t have to deal with the hassle.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
If you love this easy fudge recipe as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Gluten Free Almond Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
Chocolate Almond Fudge
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp almond extract flavoring
- 3/4 cup Almond slivers
- Heat chocolate chips and condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the ingredients continuously.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the almond flavoring.
- Stir in the almond slivers.
- Pour/scoop the fudge into a prepared 9 x 9 square dish. (I like to use silicone because it pops right out and I don’t need to use parchment paper.)
- Place the fudge into the refrigerator to harden for 2-3 hours until set.
- Remove the fudge from the dish and carefully cut into small bite sized squares.
- Use a silicone 8 x 8 dish to easily remove the fudge. If you don’t have access to a silicone dish, use parchment paper in your dish for easy removal.
- Store leftover fudge in an airtight container for up to a week. (If it lasts that long!!)
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.