I have been loving all of the mint recipes lately, so I had to jump in and share one of my own. This is such a fun little treat, and it literally takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish (plus cooling). Hang out for a few minutes and check out this awesome recipe for Chocolate Mint Marble Bark with Almonds.
This is such a fun and quick dessert idea, and I can promise you everyone will love this tasty treat.
Do you ever make your own homemade candies? Have you ever made a candy bark?
I love making my own homemade candies. This marble bark is easy and quick and it gets devoured relatively fast. Ready for this quick and easy recipe? Check it out below.
What do I need to make Chocolate Mint Marble Bark with Almonds
- 1 (4oz.) Semi Sweet Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chocolate
- 1 (120z.) Wilton White Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- 5-7 drops green food coloring (into white candy melts)
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract (into white candy melts)
How to make candy bark
This is a quick and easy candy bark recipe. It’s perfect for gift bags and holiday treats.
1: Microwave chocolate and candy melts in different bowls until melted. Follow the directions on each package.
2: Prepare a wax paper covered baking sheet.
3: Add food coloring and peppermint extract into melted white chocolate.
4: Add Almond slivers to the dark chocolate.
5: Spoon (alternating spoonfuls) chocolate onto the baking sheet. Then take a clean knife and slowly swirl the chocolates together.
6: Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator for 90 minutes. Remove and break into pieces to serve.
How easy is that? Not to mention, it really is super delicious candy bark! Are you making anything fun for St. Patrick’s Day? If not, this would be a quick and easy treat to share with everyone.
I hope you enjoyed this quick recipe for Chocolate Mint Marble Bark with Almonds, and I will be back soon with another treat to share!
If you liked this candy bark recipe, you might also like these peppermint bark cookies.
Chocolate Mint Marble Bark with Almonds
- 4 oz Ghiradelli Premium Baking Chocolate
- 12 oz Wilton White Candy melts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 5 drops peppermint extract
- Microwave chocolate and candy melts in separate bowls. Heat until they are both fully melted.
- Prepare wax paper onto a baking sheet.
- Add almond slivers to the dark chocolate.
- Add green food coloring and peppermint extract to the white chocolate candy melts.
- Alternate tablespoon fulls onto the baking sheet. Then take a clean knife and swirl the chocolates together.
- Place in the refrigerator and cool for 90 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut chocolate bark into pieces.