No Bake Desserts are my favorite, and this Strawberry Blueberry Dessert Cake is one of the best! Made with just a handful of ingredients, this delicious cake is made in less than 10 minutes! Talk about a time saver, it’s also a total crowd pleaser.
This No Bake Strawberry Blueberry Cloud Cake is the perfect Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day cookout dessert recipe. All of your friends will be so happy that you brought THIS to the party!
No Bake Desserts – Strawberry Blueberry Cloud Cake
No bake dessert recipes are the best. This one is truly one of my favorites because there is truly NO COOKING involved whatsoever. No melting or anything, etc. It’s just a good old fashioned throw it together recipe your going to LOVE.
You will only need a few supplies for this delicious dessert:
- strawberries (chopped)
- Cloud cakes – or also substituted with Twinkies
- strawberry glaze (usually in the produce section next to the strawberries in a container)
- whipped cream – I like to keep Cool whip in the freezer for recipes just like this!
Step 1: Layer your dish with the cloud cakes. You can usually get away with using one box of cloud cakes.
Step 2: Pour and then spread the glaze over your cloud cakes, and add a layer of chopped Strawberries.
Step 3: Top with whipped cream.
Step 4: Add a layer of strawberries and blueberries.
This is the perfect NO BAKE patriotic dish that will have all of your friends and family happy they invited you to the party!
This is such an easy dessert, and one of my favorites to make. It’s a delicious no bake cake, and the fruit and whipped cream just make it all perfect! Not to mention, it takes less than 10 minutes.
If you are going to a party this summer, make sure you bring along the supplies and make this No Bake Strawberry Blueberry Cloud Cake. It is so easy to make and is such a crowd-pleaser. It’s the perfect summertime dessert, and another fabulous recipe in my No Bake Desserts series. Find the original No Bake Strawberry Cloud Cake and Frozen Chocolate S’Mores Ice Cream Pie here.
You might also enjoy this easy Strawberry Poke Cake, a delicious and fun recipe that everyone loves!
Leave a comment below and let me know if you made it, and make sure to RATE this recipe!
No Bake Patriotic Cloud Cake
- 1 box cloud cakes (or Twinkies!)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- 1 12oz whipped topping
- Layer a 9×13 dish with cloud cakes.
- Top the cloud cakes with strawberry glaze.
- Cover the glaze with whipped topping.
- Add cut Strawberries and blueberries into a flag pattern on the whipped topping.
- This is the perfect dessert to make for a last-minute patriotic celebration or retirement party.