This grilled shrimp dinner packet is a MUST try – it is the perfect grilled shrimp recipe for dinner. It’s so full of delicious smokey flavor and the PERFECT grilled dinner recipe. You’ll be making this grilled shrimp a lot over this summer season! Are you following me on pinterest yet?
When it comes to how to cook shrimp on a grill, this grilled shrimp is PERFECTION! I love that this grilled shrimp recipe is made on the grill but man this delicious smokey flavor is SO SO SO good and there is no other way to make it! You’ll be craving more when you’re done so make sure to make plenty!
grilled shrimp recipe
I LOVE making these grilled shrimp foil packets on hot summer evenings as they really are the perfect summer dinner recipe – especially if you love grilled recipes in the middle of summer like we do! Even our kids enjoy this delicious smokey grilled recipe.
how to grill shrimp
The only thing better than a shrimp recipe is a GRILLED shrimp recipe cooked to perfection. These foil packets make the perfect summer dinner meal! I especially love this grilled shrimp recipe because it makes dinner SO EASY while being delicious and full of flavor.
You’ll be running to this recipe again and again this summer with it’s perfect delicious taste!
The BEST Grilled Shrimp Foil Packet
While you’ll want to follow the full recipe by scrolling below, it’s as easy as tossing ingredients in a foil packet and throwing it on the grill! You’re going to LOVE this grilled shrimp recipe.
This grilled shrimp recipe involves a little bit of prep and you’ll want to keep an eye on your potatoes when you do some precooking in the microwave as it can vary depending on the size of your potatoes.
how to cook shrimp on the grill
Make sure when you create your seasoning mix, you mix it together very well before measuring it to put in your grilled shrimp foil packet.
I know you’re dying to get to the recipe so I won’t keep rambling on about how DELICIOUS it is – you’re going to love this grilled shrimp!
Enjoy these flavorful grilled shrimp! They’re SO SO GOOD and I know you are going to be dying for more! Be sure to let me know how yours turn out as I love seeing them!
Cajon Grilled Shrimp Foil Packet
Leave a comment below and let me know if you made these! We love your feedback, as it helps us decide what to create next. If you want to see more recipes like this, make sure to RATE this recipe!
Grilled Shrimp Foil Packet
- 5-7 medium sized shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 3-4 red potatoes
- 2-3 pieces of corn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1.4 teaspoon rosemary
- Heat the grill to 375 degrees.
- Heat the potatoes in the microwave on the potato setting for 5 minutes. This will allow them to start cooking to ensure they are fully cooked once removed from the grill.
- Place a square piece of foil on your workstation and fold the corners of the foil. Add the shrimp, corn, and potatoes. Add in the butter and a tablespoon of the seasoning mix, making sure the seasoning has been mixed well prior to adding it to your foil packet.
- Cover the ingredients with the foil to secure the packet and place on the heated grill to cook for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil packet from the grill and keep foil wrapped tightly until you are ready to serve. Repeat for each foil packet you want to make. Serve and enjoy!
If you loved these grilled shrimp foil packets as much as we do, try my favorite grilled recipes, like this easy grilled breakfast burrito recipe.
Or this delicious easy grilled chicken recipe