This easy recipe is the best way to use up fresh shrimp! I love this Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimp recipe. It’s one of my favorite keto air fryer recipes that gives me a great low carb appetizer to enjoy.
Be certain to check out my Keto Crock Pot Recipes for even more low carb dishes.
If you’re looking for easy keto recipes , add this breaded shrimp to the top of your list. There’s nothing like crunchy shrimp that has minimal cooking time. Pair it up with some tartar sauce or an extra spritz of lemon juice to make this good recipe turn into a great recipe.
This recipe takes simple ingredients, an air fryer basket, a little bit of almond flour, and raw shrimp and you’ve got yourself a winning recipe for sure!
Low Carb Crispy Shrimp
This recipe is a bit like bang bang shrimp but has more of a flavor combo with the lemon pepper and smoked paprika. If you’re looking for a fun variety to this recipe, the addition of garlic powder and even some hot sauce are great, too!
You’re going to love having this be a part of your regular keto diet.
- Large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Almond flour
- Ground black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Lemon pepper
How to Make Raw Jumbo Shrimp with Breading Mixture
The air fryer setting makes this recipe so crispy without the need for hot oil!
Easy Air Fryer Shrimp
Preheat the Air Fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray.
Arrange two bowls. Add the almond flour, paprika, lemon pepper, and ground black pepper to one bowl. Add the beaten eggs to the second bowl.
Dip the shrimp into the almond flour mixture, then dip into the egg mixture, and finally into the almond flour mixture again. Set aside on a wire rack until you’ve finished with all of the shrimp.
Add the shrimp in a single layer into the prepared air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Flip the shrimp halfway through.
Remove when golden brown and serve immediately.
How do you store the remaining shrimp?
You can store it in the fridge in an airtight container until you’re ready to heat it up and eat it again.
Can you use frozen shrimp for this Air Fryer Fried Shrimp recipe?
You can. I prefer to use fresh as my favorite way but frozen is good, too!
If you have any other fun recipe ideas for this simple shrimp recipe, leave it below in the comments. We’re always looking for feedback or great ideas for all of you!
More Shrimp Recipes You Might Enjoy:
If you love this Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimp recipe as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Shrimp Scampi Zoodles Recipe
- Grilled Shrimp Foil Packet
- Garlic Lemon Pepper Shrimp Salad (Clean eating)
- Creamy Alfredo and Shrimp Pasta
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Make sure you click on the social media share buttons and share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest. If you make this recipe and have Instagram, make sure to tag us at @pinkwhenjen. We love to see it when our readers make our recipes!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe! It lets us know what we should keep sharing and lets our readers know what they should try next! Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at PinkWhen! You can also find us and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. Want more recipes? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter below the recipe card.
Air Fryer Keto Fried Shimp
- 25 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the air fryer basket with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange two bowls. Add the almond flour flour, paprika, lemon pepper, and ground black pepper to one bowl. Add the beaten eggs to the second bowl.
- Dip the shrimp into the almond flour mixture, then dip into the egg mixture, and finally into the almond flour mixture again. Set aside on a wire rack until you've finished with all of the shrimp.
- Add the shrimp in a single layer into the prepared air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Flip the shrimp halfway through.
- Remove when golden brown and serve immediately.