Are you looking for a fast and easy dinner recipe with less fat and grease? Get ready to fall in love with these simple Air Fryer Pork Chops No Breading! A hearty meal with no breading and less mess? I’ll take that time and time again!
Make certain to check out our Air Fryer Tater Tots as well. These would be the perfect side dish for this simple pork chop recipe.
Can we all agree that using the Air Fryer makes cooking a breeze! I love knowing that in a short amount of time my recipes are going to be perfectly crisp and cooked with minimal effort. It’s the perfect way to make dinner!
I’m also a HUGE fan of how simple and easy cleaning up my Air Fryer is. It totally beats making a big mess on the stove with all the pots and pans and produces a much better flavor as well.
This is really an easy recipe and one of my favorite ways to make juicy pork chops for dinner. The best part is you have to love the fact that the air fryer uses less oil and circulating hot air to cook the food versus a deep fryer and lots of oil.
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe Without Breading
The great part about this recipe is that you only need six ingredients to make it. Who knew that cooking up pork chops could be so simple? If I’d known this, I wouldn’t have been making my husband light up the grill and take forever to cook all these years!
Since this easy air fryer recipe doesn’t use breading, it’s a low carb meal that you’ll want to eat over and over again.
And since the air fryer does a perfect job every time, you can rest easy knowing that every bite is going to be cooked exactly like it should be in less time than usual. This means minimal leftovers and full and happy bellies.
These are the best pork chops and one of my favorite weeknight meals. The best part is that I don’t even have to heat up the regular oven.
All you have to do is gather up the small list of ingredients below.
- Boneless Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Parsley Flakes
- Black Pepper
All of these seasonings come together to make one of my favorite blends. You can season your pork chops to your liking.
Air Fryer Pork Chops No Breading
How to Make Pork Chops in the Air Fryer?
- Add olive oil, boneless chops, and seasoning to a storage bag. Don’t squeeze out the air. Seal and squish around the chops until they are fully and evenly covered with oil and seasonings. Ensure the sides of the pork chops are seasoned as well.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line the air fryer with parchment paper after it’s been preheated and place seasoned pork chops in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer. If you don’t have parchment paper, coat with a nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Air fry pork chops for 12 minutes, turning and flipping at the five-minute mark. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, flip, and finish cooking for the last two minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature and add additional time if needed.
- Remove the fried pork chops from the air fryer basket and serve with your favorite salads and side dishes.
NOTES: This recipe was made with a 5.8qt Cosori Air Fryer. If you’re using a different air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time by a minute or two. If you are using thick pork chops you might need to add additional cooking time. Thinner chops may need less time. Keep the thermometer handy so you have juicy chops and don’t overcook or dry them out. The thickness of your pork chops will dictate the time you will need to air fry these chops.
Really anything that you want. If you want them hot, add some heat with dijon mustard or cayenne pepper. If you want them salty, sprinkle on some lemon pepper as well. You control the seasoning rub, so have fun with it!
I love to cut this up and add it to stir fry for leftovers the next day. It tastes so good and just goes to show how versatile this pork recipe is.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
If you love this easy pork chop recipe as much as we do, you might also enjoy these other recipes, too!
- Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Chicken nuggets
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Recipe
- Roasted Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin with Cornbread Stuffing
I Would Love to Hear From YOU!
Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets me know how I am doing and lets others know they should try it!
Tag Me In Your Photos! Are you on Facebook? If so, join the Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group (with hundreds of thousands of Air Fryer Fans!) and share your photos! I love to see your creations. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @pinkwhenjen.
Have a Question or General Feedback?
Jump down to the COMMENT section and let me know! I would love to help and also love feedback on all of my posts.
Air Fryer Pork Chops No Breading
- Air Fryer
- 5 thin-cut boneless pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add olive oil, pork chops, and seasoning to a storage bag. Don’t squeeze out the air. Seal and squish around the chops until they are fully and evenly covered with oil and seasonings.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Line the air fryer with parchment paper and place seasoned pork chops around the basket. You can also use nonstick cooking spray or olive oil if you don't have parchment paper.
- Cook in the air fryer for 12 minutes, turning and flipping at the five-minute mark. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, flip, and finish cooking for the last two minutes.
- Remove and serve with your favorite salads and side dishes.
*Nutritional information is a calculated guesstimate. Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.